Thread: Wings of Prey having problems in Windows 7

Wings of Prey having problems in Windows 7

I have currently installed Windows 7 operating system with a RAM of 1GB and Core2Duo processor. Wings of Prey is having problems in Windows 7. The installation was successful, but when I am double-clicking on the shortcut of the game, i simply get a black screen for about 2 seconds and I return beck on the desktop. Is there any technique to get rid of this problem. What are the system requirements for Wings of Prey. Please reply with suitable suggestions.

System Requirements Wings of Prey

I do not know why Wings of Prey is having problems in Windows 7. Here are the System Requirements Wings of Prey:

MINIMUM:
    Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4 at 3.2 GHz
    Video Card: 256 MB VRAM – nVidia GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon X1650
    RAM: 1 GB
    Hard Disk: 10 GB free Hard Drive Space
    Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    Direct X: 9.0c
    Multiplayer: 56 Kb/s Dial Up connection

RECOMMENDED:
    Operating System: Windows XP with Service Pack 3 / Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.4 GHz
    Video Card: 512 MB VRAM – nVidia GeForce GTS 250 / ATI Radeon 4850
    RAM: 2 GB
    Hard Disk: 10 GB free Hard Drive Space
    Sound Card: DirectX Compatible with 5.1 support
    Direct X: 9.0c
    Multiplayer: 512 Kb/s Broadband connection

Wings of Prey having is compatible Windows 7

Wings of Prey having is compatible Windows 7. The reason why Wings of Prey is having problems in Windows 7 may be due to an installation error that must have occurred while doing the installation. such errors occur generally when there are other applications that are running in the background of the installation process. To get rid of this error, you have to simply uninstall the game, restart the system and then, perform the re-installation.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Use a dual boot system

I suggest you to use a dual boot system if Wings of Prey is having problems in Windows 7. So, the programs and applications that are not running in Windows 7 can be run in the other operating system that is installed on the machine. You can go to the operating system of your choice by selecting it when you start the computer. The screen that gives you this option of dual boot is called as Windows Boot Manager.

Use the hardware and software evaluation wizard

If Wings of Prey is having problems in Windows 7, then this may be a compatibility issue. There are many other such incompatibilities in this operating system related to the applications and programs. You can use the hardware and software evaluation wizard that lets you know about all the incompatible programs and applications that are available in the operating system. This will allow you to look for the alternatives and complements that are available for them in the market.

Use the compatibility mode

Use the compatibility mode if Wings of Prey having problems in Windows 7. There you can make the system detect the problems that the game is having with the operating system and you can also specify your errors. So, with this option, the operating system will adjust in such a way that the game will become compatible with the operating system. If you find the settings correct, just apply them for the future. To get into this compatibility mode, right-click on the shortcut of the game and select, Compatibility Troubleshoot.