Thread: Games of Nokia C3

Games of Nokia C3

Hello my dear friends. I am glad to say that I bought a new nokia C3 from the market just yesterday. I have been completely awestruck by the model created by nokia. Well, I am a complete game freak and would akin to to know from where can I get the games for it because the already installed games in the model are very less and not that interesting which I am looking for. Please suggest people.

Re: Games of Nokia C3

Hey buddy congratulations for the new device. Well if you surf on the web it’s very easy to download new interesting and fantabulous games. You can get card games, boards, puzzles, some adventure games, because looking at your question you seem to be an adventurous person. Even 3D animation games are widely available.

Hey amazing choice of choosing the hand set. Expressing it from my personal experience. Well I would like to elaborate the above post, I would also suggest you that you can not only get free games from the internet but also games where you pay and get the service. Remember you get worth of the things for what you pay.

Hello. Though unusual but I would rather say that you don’t go ahead with the inspiration of downloading games, be it free or payable. I am advocating this for the reasons that of the viruses that can occur during the process of transferring. It can really reduce the life of your mobile phone and can also spread the virus to other software’s. Its better to be happy in what you have then being greedy to get more.