Thread: Protect game by password

Protect game by password

Hi,

I have a PC which i installed more than 50 games on it, some games are not suitable for children and i want to protect from another user to this game. Is any password protected software in available in market for protect access to this game. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Protect game by password

Game Protector is a software that protects any games with a password. When any user tries to open game it prompts for a password, so that only you can access it and play. It also prevents unauthorized access to the executable game files. I am also using this software. It is available on download from Game protector website. Best of luck.

Protect game by password

Can you tell me what operating system you have used in your PC. As i information that Game Protector is work with windows Vista as well. Game Protector is completely freeware and very easy to use, the program interface is friendly, password protect adding and removing is very simple. Best of luck.

Re: Protect game by password

I am using Windows Vista as operating system. Thanks very much for information and suggestion. Can you tell me any other feature of Game Protector. Waiting for reply.

Protect game by password

Game Protector has allows you to change the icon and the file name of the executable file. For example, you can let “Sims 2 ” seem as one “Excel” document, so your parents can’t find these games that you are playing. The steps are very simple, You need to just click on the Protect button. You can also create a back up of password by Create Backup option. You can also copy it yo the another computer. To remove the password just click the Unprotect button.

Re: Protect game by password

You can also use Empathy software, It is a free and lightweight portable utility that allows you to password protect to any executable file on your computer. If you have Need for speed, then its executable file become NFS.exe. Where you can put password to that exe with the help of Empathy. Please reply if any issue.