Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 bonus map

Assassin's Creed 2 bonus map

Hi, I am using a Compaq desktop computer and operating system is windows XP. I like to play games on my computer, I purchased a new Assassin's Creed 2 video game, my computer is not able display its graphics properly. This game is lagging when playing little high graphics, and I want to know what are the system requirements. And also I want the code of bonus map. Can any one help me to solve my problem.

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 bonus map

Assassin's Creed 2 system Requirements
    Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
    RAM: 3 GB Windows XP or 2 GB Windows Vista
    Graphics Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
    Audio Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 libraries
    DVD-ROM
    : DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
    Hard Drive Space: 12GB
    Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller

It very old sales strategy. At one retailer or other has a pre-order game and get some kind new bonus crapola in revert. This a game is about tchotchke like the No One Lives Forever 2 spy listening device or the Doom 3 pinkie demon miniature, However each now and then a publish company will link game content to a retailer. Such is in the case with Assassin's Creed 2; players who pre-order the game from Gamestop , will get one, two or even three "exclusive" bonus maps, based on the type of purchasing.

*Auditore Cape
    Get 100 feathers in the box in your villa, and then after talking to your mom to get the Auditore Cape.

*Condottiero War Hammer
    Get 50 feathers in the box in your villa to unlock the Condottiero War Hammer and buy for 30,600 Florins at the blacksmith's shop at Villa Monteriggioni.

*Reusing axes and spears
    If you are loosing an axe or spear inside an enemy while attacking him, only pick up his corpse, and immediately drop it to able to get that weapon again.

THe november games for a single player is described by the Assassin’s Creed II executive producer on last week. GameStop special edition syas that something curious afoot in it. The Master Assassin’s was anounced $US80 versionor other wise $60 game offer by the gamestop, X box 360 and play station 3 owners an 8.5″ statue of protagonist Ezio.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever