Thread: Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3

Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3

Hello there, I have Windows Vista Home Premium operating system and my browser is Internet Explorer 8.I wanted to know whether there will be Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3. If it will be there, I need to know what will the Zombie map be like and what will its features be? Is it possible to go in tanks and to go over the zombies? What will the map in which it will be taking place? Please reply as soon as possible with the answers as I am very curious.
    Last edited by xanix; 29-12-2009 at 01:31 AM.

Re: Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3

You indeed have Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3 and there are 4 Zombie maps in it. They are as follows:
    1. Battery
    2. Revolution
    3. Breach
    4. Der Riese

They haven't released the images for the Der Riese map, but the first there map's images are been displayed. As Call of Duty is my favorite game, it will be great fun to play this game and with the four maps added to it, the game will be very awesome.

Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3 is available and Activision are adding these features in WAW and have greatly convinced everone to buy the entire game. I guess that no one will be pleased by only playing the Modern Warfare. It is a great game for the "online play" and it has got remarkable support than its earlier versions because of the simple addition of the maps.

COD is a great game and it is also expensive with the Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3. The cost has come so close to Modern Warfare 2 and I dont think that the game will have the ability to stay more, once the Modern Warfare 2 comes in the market. I think that everyone has the same suggestion about the game. I guess, lets try out its luck.

I want to thank you for providing me your replies and suggestions so immediately. I couldnt find the images of any of the maps on the internet. Even google did not prove helpful to me for the images. What is the site where I can find such type of game images? Please help me with the images if possible. Once again thanks in advance.

Hope this will be helpful to you:

Revolution

Battery

Breach