Thread: Best free Games for Redhat Linux

Best free Games for Redhat Linux

Hi,

I am using Redhat linux operating system in my PC. I like the Linux because it is open source and support every open source software. I have some built in games in it but i want some extra free games for that. Can anybody help me. Thanks in advance. My PC have Pentium 4 core 2 duo processor and 1 GB RAM.

Battle for Wesnoth is the free game which is available for Linux. This game is built in a faction with each faction has plusses and minuses. you can download also several campaign missions from internet. The number of difficulties are three and sound is also boost. The graphic is also crispy. This game is open source.

If you are using 1 GB RAM then Armagetron Advanced is also good example of killer game play. I like the game resolutions. You can play this game in LAN, local and also online. The game is GPU GPL. It a multigrid 3-D game .The key in gaining an edge in the game is to “box” the other players so that they are eliminated.

Americas Army is also free game that supported the Linux redhat. I like the theme, graphic and sounds of this game. The game is all about the user who is pitted against the terrorist. But this game is not open source. This game was originally designed as a recruitment tool so that the public can experience virtual soldiers. It is very realistic game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Frozen Bubble is also simple game that you will play on Linux. It has Colorful 3D rendered penguin animations. I like the 3 professional quality digital soundtracks and 15 stereo sound effects that combines more effect in game. The new version Frozen Bubble v2.2.0 is available on internet. You just need to download and its free. Try this and reply.

I am playing Pingus game in my linux PC. It is a free PC game and downloaded from website. Tjis game is little old and have features that original artwork, a built-in level editor, new actions, multi player and a few other. The player takes command in the game of a bunch of small animals and has to guide them around in levels. Since the animals walk on their own, the player can only influence them by giving them commands, like build a bridge, dig a hole or redirect all animals in the other direction.