Thread: Problem with Rogue Trooper in Windows 7

Problem with Rogue Trooper in Windows 7

I have switched to Windows 7 Ultimate from Windows XP service Pack 2. I am having a problem with Rogue Trooper in Windows 7. The installation was successful, but when I try to start the game using the shortcut on that has been created on the desktop, I get an error saying that "This application is not compatible in Windows 7. Reinstalling may solve the problem". Please help me immediately with suitable suggestions.

Reinstall the game

If you are having a problem with Rogue Trooper in Windows 7, then why dont you try to sole the problem as it is mentioned in the error message. Reinstall the game and the problem might be hopefully solved. The error is alerted since there must have been an error during the installation process. This occurs when you run other applications in the background with the installation process. While reinstalling the game keep a check that no other application is running in the background.

Shortcut on the desktop may be corrupted

I think that there is a problem with Rogue Trooper in Windows 7 because the shortcut on the desktop may be corrupted. I suggest you to try another method to start the game.
    • Go to START.
    • Now, go to ALL PROGRAMS.
    • Then, look for the game that you want to start.
    • When, you find it click on the .exe of the game, that means click on the icon that is used to start the game.

There are chances that the game might start.

Rogue Trooper is not compatible with Windows 7

Many of my friends also are having a problem with Rogue Trooper in Windows 7. This may be because Rogue Trooper is not compatible with Windows 7. There are many other applications too, that are not compatible with the operating system. As this is a game, there is nothing you can do about it. But, for the other incompatible applications, there are alternatives and complements available. Use the hardware and software evaluation tool to check for the incompatibilities.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Dual Boot system

The problem with Rogue Trooper in Windows 7 can be solved using a Dual Boot system. A dual boot system means a system having 2 operating systems that. You will get a screen called as Windows Boot Manager that helps you to load the operating system of your choice. To get such a menu install the other operating system in a different drive. I suggest you to install Windows Vista as the alternate operating system because Rogue Trooper runs fine in Windows Vista.

Minimum and recommended system requirements for Rogue Trooper

You are having a problem with Rogue Trooper in Windows 7, since it is not compatible with the operating system. Here are the minimum and recommended system requirements for Rogue Trooper:
    Minimum
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz Processor
    RAM: 256MB RAM
    Video Card: 64MB DirectX compatible 3D Video Card with Pixel and Vertex Shaders v1.1
    Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
    DirectX Version: 9.0c
    Hard Disk: 3GB
    Recommended
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz Processor
    RAM: 512MB RAM
    Video Card: 128MB DirectX compatible 3D Video Card with Pixel and Vertex Shaders v2.0
    Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
    DirectX Version: 9.0c
    Hard Disk: 3GB