Thread: How to change the language and rest of the controls to default and in L.A. Noire for PC

How to change the language and rest of the controls to default and in L.A. Noire for PC

I have recently started playing L.A. Noire for PC from my son’s computer and I don’t have much knowledge about the settings of this game and I think that my son has changed some settings with which I am not comfortable. I mean that the language is changed to something else by mistakenly so I wanted to change it or make the settings default, I have tried doing so but then I am not getting a workaround. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

re: How to change the language and rest of the controls to default and in L.A. Noire for PC

I have recently started playing L.A. Noire for PC from my son’s computer and I don’t have much knowledge about the settings of this game and I think that my son has changed some settings with which I am not comfortable. I mean that the language is changed to something else by mistakenly so I wanted to change it or make the settings default, I have tried doing so but then I am not getting a workaround. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

In order to change the language you will have to launch the game using the LANLauncher and then you can get the language settings and the keyboard region in the L.A. Noire Launcher.I mean that after launching the game you will get a launch dialogue box and in that launch dialogue box there will be a drop down menu and in that drop menu there will be options form which one will be the language. Just try to change it out and then let me know if you are able to do it or not.

re: How to change the language and rest of the controls to default and in L.A. Noire for PC

If you have any other problem with the settings that has been changed then you can very well set them to the default and in order to do so go to the main menu and then go in to the Options after that just enter one of the controls screens and then Press the Tab button and then save it or confirm it and then the controls will be set to default. If you have just started playing this game then I will suggest you to change it to default and then play it.

Thanks for your help guys I was able to change the language settings but then I think that there were some more settings that has been changed so I have now made all the settings to default and now it is comfortable to me. I really appreciate your help.

please anyone can help me with this little problem?
    i've downloaded the 12 gb from a site that wrote about the game it has 2 languages: Russian and English.
    i've installed the game, open the launcher, chose English from the bar you're talking about, but, nothing changes, and it's still in Russian language
    what can i do ?

Re: How to change the language and rest of the controls to default and in L.A. Noire for PC

Quote Originally Posted by t.k.91 View Post
    please anyone can help me with this little problem?
    i've downloaded the 12 gb from a site that wrote about the game it has 2 languages: Russian and English.
    i've installed the game, open the launcher, chose English from the bar you're talking about, but, nothing changes, and it's still in Russian language
    what can i do ?
    Which website have you downloaded it from? If you have purchsed the game LA Noire then at the time of installation only you are given several options to choose in which language you want to install the game but if you have downloaded it from torrent or warez sites then it might be a bad game containing missing files and since it is illegal as well, so we cannot converse on same.

Re: How to change the language and rest of the controls to default and in L.A. Noire for PC

thanks for replaying, i don't know if i can post the address so i'm gonna send it to you as a private massage, you will see that it has an English language.

Quote Originally Posted by t.k.91 View Post
    thanks for replaying, i don't know if i can post the address so i'm gonna send it to you as a private massage, you will see that it has an English language.
    Since you have downloaded the game without paying for it, then it is sure that you have downloaded an illegal version of the game copy, and hence as per the forum rules we are abided by discussing on it further, for more information read the rules here - Forum Guidelines & Terms of Service