Thread: Dungeon Hunter gameplay and effects

Dungeon Hunter gameplay and effects

hi
    i am looking for some action game like gods of war so i have fount this Dungeon Hunter but i am interested to know something more about its game play and video effect is there any one who tried it ????
    please reply thanks

Re: Dungeon Hunter gameplay and effects

3D tasteful, decor, spell effects dynamic equipment visible ... Dungeon Hunter is defiantly treat for the eyes at any moment. And despite the number of creatures on the screen, the action is generally smooth.Dungeon Hunter Music and sound effects are perfectly suited to the epic atmosphere in which the player is immersed.

Dungeon Hunter taking up the usual gameplay of classic hack 'N Slash, soft impressed by its capabilities and its excellent playability. A downside, however, the touch controls are not always sufficiently responsive in the heat of the action and the menu building is virtually unusable.but Quite ordinary, neither the script or the dialogues will not score the players permanently.

Although somewhat simple, Dungeon Hunter occupy your spare time. Count 5 / 6 hours to see the end of the game by doing all the quests. Add this game that fully exploits the graphical capabilities of the Ipod / Iphone. The adventure comes full circle in a few hours but it is of course possible to start with another three characters initially available . Too bad for Dungeon Hunter there is no multiplayer.

This is a good game on the iPhone / iPod Touch. The gameplay is excellent with 2 types of ownership: either the virtual or it leads our heroes by pointing its destination or its target with the finger. Level graphics, the sets are fine and varied for this machine. By cons enemies are not varied enough for my tastes (a dozen different creatures). The scenario is pretty basic and predictable. In my opinion it is the weak point

Brilliantly demonstrates that the iPhone is quite capable of competing with other portable consoles, Dungeon Hunter will live for fans of heroic-fantasy hack 'N slash and unforgettable moments. Effective both in form and substance.and true Music and sound effects are perfectly suited .