Thread: Not able to find Servers for Wolfenstein ET

Not able to find Servers for Wolfenstein ET

I have been playing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory for a long time now. Many times it gave problem and didn't work properly. But i somehow managed to skip those errors. And now i don't know what is wrong with this, when i start the game and on the selection screen it doesn't show any connections, there are no servers displayed at all. can some one help me out please.?

Check for filters and firewall settings

As you said that you are able to start the game but there are no servers list on the window so it looks like there may be some issue with the filters. There is an option to filter out some servers. So check for the filter and check your computers firewall settings also. There is a possibility that the firewall is blocking your access.

Not able to change firewall settings

I am not able to change the firewall settings, It is asking for some password. Which I don't know. And I was not able to check the Filters also in the game menu. Where exactly should I look in the game option. Because I checked every option in the game but was not able to see and option to filter out the connections. So can you please tell me in detail where exactly will i get that option.?

Change Filters

To change the filters you need to start the game and then you will have an option in server window. There will be an option to filter out connections. Make sure that there is nothing set to LAN or any other local connection. Because then that will remain till your local connection only and will not search on Internet. And the password is of the firewall which you might have set during installation of your firewall. So check for the filters once again and that should solve your problem.