Thread: Medal of Honor Pacific Assault not loading in Windows 7

Medal of Honor Pacific Assault not loading in Windows 7

I have installed Medal of Honor Pacific Assault from a DVD into my computer having Windows 7 operating system. The installation was successful, but Medal of Honor Pacific Assault is not loading in Windows 7. One of my friends had installed the game from the same DVD into his computer having Windows XP and it is working fine. I want to know whether the problem is with the operating system or the game. Please reply with suitable suggestions.

The DVD of the game may have become corrupt

The Medal of Honor Pacific Assault is not loading in Windows 7 is not a compatibility issue. This must have happened because the DVD of the game may have become corrupt. This happens when the DVD is used for a longer period of time. That is why the game may be successfully running in your friends system, but not in your system. The corrupt file has errors during installation. Usually, such errors are shown during installation and sometimes they are skipped. This is why the game must have installed successfully, but is not loading.

Reinstall Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

An installation error might have occurred due to which Medal of Honor Pacific Assault is not loading in Windows 7. I suggest you to reinstall Medal of Honor Pacific Assault. But before reinstalling, uninstall the current installed game files, restart the computer and then, do the re-installation. Make sure that no other applications are running consequently with the installation process. The installation errors generally occur because there may be some other applications running in the background.

System requirements of Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

There must be less graphic memory available due to which Medal of Honor Pacific Assault may not be loading in Windows 7. This is because Windows 7 utilizes a large amount of graphics memory. I shall tell you the system requirements of Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, so that you will get to know which component of the system you have to upgrade or change:
    • Operating System: Windows XP or 2000
    • Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster Intel Pentium IV or Athlon processor
    • RAM: 512 MB RAM
    • Hard Disk: At least 4.0 GB of free space
    • Video Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible video card
    • Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
    • For 2-32 players: Internet/Network-Cable, DSL, or faster connection is required.

Windows 7 is not compatible with Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

I think that Windows 7 is not compatible with Medal of Honor Pacific Assault. This may be the reason why Medal of Honor Pacific Assault is not loading in Windows 7. There are many incompatible programs and games in Windows 7. These programs and games run perfect in the previous operating systems. So, you need to have a dual boot system, where the Windows Boot Manager will help you to start the OS of your choice. You will have to just install the previous operating system in another drive to get this dual boot menu.

There are many incompatibilities in Windows 7

There are many incompatibilities in Windows 7 and this may be the reason that Medal of Honor Pacific Assault is not loading in Windows 7. I normally suggest people not to install Windows 7 in their system. This is because it is more or less the same as Windows Vista, so it is better to switch to Windows Vista than Windows 7. Another reason is that Windows 7 is costlier than the other operating systems. So, remove Windows 7 as soon as possible.