Thread: Blue Screen while playing Fallout 3

Blue Screen while playing Fallout 3

I don't know how this happened, but some days ago when I was playing Fallout 3 I got a Blue screen. So I restarted my computer and tried to run it again, It worked fine for some time and then again gave the same Blue Screen. And it is same with some other games also. But there is no issue when not running a game. I mean everything works fine when I am not playing Fallout 3. But again starts creating problem when I start with the game. Please help. What do I do.

Check the Graphic Card

As you said that you get this Blue Screen everytime you run a game and mostly during Fallout 3, So it looks like there is some issue with the graphic card on your computer. Are you using an Onboard Graphic Card or you have a separate Graphic Card attached. Because it is an issue with your display adapters which is graphic card. And can you tell me the error which you get on the Blue Screen.

Blue screen error message

I have a Graphic Card connected on the Motherboard, So it is not an Onboard Graphic Card. The Graphic Card which I am using is ATI Radeon 3670 with 512 MB memory. And the error which I get on the Blue Screen is "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". And this is happening for the first time. And i even update drivers for my Graphic Card from time to time. Please Suggest some solution.

Update Graphic Card Drivers

The Graphic Card which you are using currently is capable running high graphics game. So you first before making any changes check if graphic card i properly connected on the motherboard. Just try to reset the VGA cable and the remove and connect the graphic card again. And then check if the problem still persist then update the driver for your graphic card. As you said that you update the drivers from time to time. Then there are chances that our current graphic card update may have gone corrupted which is why you have issues only while playing games.