Thread: Runaway: A twist of fate save game download

Runaway: A twist of fate save game download

Hello, I was wondering if I can get the pc save game file for Runaway: A twist of fate for download. My brother accidentaly deleted all programs and files and even the games from Add and Remove and now I dont want to play the game again from the starting. So if anyone can provide with runaway save game it would be great. Thank you.

Re: Runaway: A twist of fate save game download

I was able to get one of the save game file for Runaway: A twist of fate for pc . You can download it from here. Just note that the default location of savegames is : C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pendulo Studios\RATOF\SAVEGAME

Make a backup of your own savegamefolder just in case...

You might have to 'unhide' your hidden files and folders to make the Application Data folder visible (through Tools > Folderoptions > Display tab)

Move the downloaded and unzipped savegamefolder "n" to the SAVEGAME subfolder and restart the game. If all works as it should, you can load the savegame you want by using the "n" profile. You can try to move an individual savegame to your own savegame folder, but I'm not sure if that works.

Is Runaway 3 the third and last version of game that is released? I hope not, cause I really liked this game and it has good graphic as well. I dont have any problems playing it on my HD 4870 graphic card and at the same time I would like to thanks for the save game provided. I have tested this Runaway: A twist of fate save game and it is flawless and works fine, many will be benefitted.

I think that exploring the game all by yourself is fun and not by using the save game to jump over chapters or levels to levels. The main fun is to play and explore the game and not by using save games, cause then it would just exploit the mystery involved and the gameplay. I would rather suggest you to read out some guides or tips and explore the game all by yourself people and one such guide is here already: http://www.techarena.in/guide/19384-...alkthrough.htm