Thread: Cold, Cold Heart dlc infinite falling at Alibi Bar

Cold, Cold Heart dlc infinite falling at Alibi Bar

I recently installed the latest Cold, Cold Heart DLC for Batman Arkham: Origins game. The game runs fine without any issues but after I went into a room in Alibi bar then suddenly everything turned black all of a sudden. So, I restarted the game and after that batman is infinitely falling at the same spot and nothing happens. I tried to do everything but to no avail. I dont want to play the game from the starting again. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks

Re: Cold, Cold Heart dlc infinite falling at Alibi Bar

Have you tried to change the graphics settings to the lowest possible? Also try to deactivate the DirectX 11 in the game which might be making the game unstable. If this doesnt work then try to verify the game cache and see if that helps. To do that right click on the Batman game and then click on Properties. Now go to the Local Files option and then click on the Verify the game cache button. After a while when it is done then try to launch the game and see if it works.

I was also facing the same problem in the same room where Batman used to fall infinitely at Alibi Bar. So, I went to the Steam community and then downloaded another guys save game file which was right after this room. You can also download the same save game file from the below attachment. You have to paste it in your steam/userdata/your id/209000 folder but before that backup this folder first so that if you make any mistake then you atleast have your original save files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

There might be some bug in this DLC and that is why you are facing that issue. Unless the game developers release any patch to rectify this issue you will have to wait or either use the save game listed above and skip that area and play with the next level. This is really frustrating when the game is not fully released bug free and people like us get stuck wondering when the fix for it will come.