Thread: Call of Duty delux CD key problem

Call of Duty delux CD key problem

I had been running Windows Vista on my system. I have the Deluxe edition of Call of Duty (COD) and looks like i have entered the wrong key when I installed the game. I'm able to play with the single player version but when I try with multilayer I get the message "CD key is in use, please try again later". So, can any one tell me that how do i resolve Call of Duty delux CD key problem? Any one knows about it? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Call of Duty delux CD key problem

Yes i use windows xp 64bit edition same problem for me, replaced the hw.dll and the game started working. When you next launch the multiplayer games you will be prompted to enter the serial numbers, type the United Offensive serial into the Call of Duty serial number field, and type the Call of Duty serial number into the United Offensive serial number field.

According to me you will have to uninstall the game, reinstall it and enter the correct key. Any form of CD Key,Time Card,Expansion Pack,Game Points,EA activatioin Code delivered to your E-mail box is neither refundable nor exchangeable unless it's with flaw.

If you bought the key then contact the reseller he must do the necessary for you or register on the official website. To solve this problem you must buy the orginal version of the game, it called the "Steam". It has a default 90 days warranty (starting from the dispatch date) for all products, unless specified on the specific item pages.

I use Vista Ultimate x64 and I solved my problem like this: In video I set D3D and on icon/properties Windows XP compability mod, that is it. The serial numbers for Call of Duty and United Offensive were mismatched during the printing of the serial number stickers for the Call of Duty Deluxe, you will need to do the following to correct the situation: Go to the Home/Library/Application Support/Call of Duty/Main and Home/Library/Application Support/CoD United Offensive/Main and move the "codkey" files, the Call of Duty Preferences file, and the com.aspyr.callofdutyuomp.plist file to the trash.These are located int the Home/Library/Preferences folder. Then, empty the trash.