Thread: Where can i get Donkey Kong font

Where can i get Donkey Kong font

I had installed Windows Vista on my system. I'm looking for donkey kong font in order to used it on the marquee. I had seen it some where, but can't remember where i had seen it. So, can any one tell me that where can i get Donkey Kong font? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Where can i get Donkey Kong font

There are just a bunch of non-keyboard symbols that don't work, and I want to fine tune the characters that do work, but this is virtually complete, in my opinion. You can download Donkey Kong World font free of charge from Fonts4Free website and use it as you wish. Its free to download and use as long as you respect the owner and read the terms in donkey_kong_world.zip file that you are going to download on your machine.

If you want to install the Donkey Kong font, you need to unzip it, then if you are using a newer version of windows, go into the Windows or WinNT folders on you C: drive and copy the .ttf file to that directory. That's it and your job is done.

If you are using an older version, go in to control panel, and click on "fonts". The closest Donkey-Kong related font I could find was this one and it's just a collection of DK images in font form. Under file, their should be an "install new font" command, which will let you browse and select the font from the folder you saved it in.