Thread: NFS ProStreet error in windows 7

NFS ProStreet error in windows 7

I have recently upgraded my system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. I had installed NFS ProStreet in Windows Vista and it was running fine. But, now when I upgraded my system, I am getting NFS ProStreet error in windows 7. The error comes as "nfs.exe". Before the error, I get a black screen and it remains for atleast a minute. I cannot understand whether the problem is in my system or the game. I suppose that the game is ok because I had run it in my previous operating system.

Windows 7 uses a lot of graphic memory

I also got similar type of NFS ProStreet error in windows 7. This is because Windows 7 uses a lot of graphic memory as compared to Windows XP and Windows Vista. This is because it has many built-in graphical components like themes, image viewer and so on. the only you can make your system is to increase the video memory along with upgrading your processor. With this you can make the game run without any problem and smoothly too.

Exchange the game with a new one

I guess that you bought the game from a genuine seller. Then, if you got an NFS ProStreet error in windows 7, then exchange the game with a new one. Tell him the problem and he will possibly be ready to exchange it. If you have downloaded it, then you will have to again spend your time in downloading it again. This time, be sure that you download the game from the official site because the setups on the links on the other sites may be corrupted and many a times also an infection put by attackers.

NFS ProStreet is not made to work on Windows 7

There is an NFS ProStreet error in windows 7 because NFS ProStreet is not made to work on Windows 7 platform. If want to really play the game then install Windows Vista too in another drive on your system. Thus, before Windows loads it will ask for the version of operating system that it must load into. This is called as a dual boot menu. Use this technique when you want to play the game that does not work in Windows 7.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Reasons why you should not use Windows 7

Windows 7 may not be compatible with NFS. That is why may be you have got NFS ProStreet error in windows 7. I have some reasons why you should not use Windows 7 as follows:
    • There is not much difference between Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
    • Windows 7 is too costly.
    • There is no problem with XP and Vista, then why change to Windows 7.
    • The same old base is used to build Windows 7 too.
    • Upgrading from Windows XP need a clean install.
    • There are many incompatible programs in Windows 7.
    • Windows 7 acts as a closed system.

Reinstall NFS ProStreet

If you got an NFS ProStreet error in windows 7, then I suggest you to reinstall NFS ProStreet as there must have been some problem during its installation in Windows 7. These types of error occur because some additional applications may be running during installation. This is why it is always recommended to exit all applications when you install any application or software and even games. So, I guess reinstalling the game will solve the problem.