Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer running slow

Pro Evolution Soccer running slow

I was using Windows Vista and have recently switched to Windows 7. The problem is that Pro Evolution Soccer is running slow in this operating system. The game is the latest version, that is PES 2010. It was running fine a couple of days ago when I had firstly installed it. But then, now it is running very slow. I also play other games and they are working fine. The problem is with PES. Please help me with suitable solutions to this problem.
    Last edited by Filiberto; 19-12-2009 at 02:32 AM.

Re: There must be a load on the processor

Some other application must be running in the background when you start Pro Evolution Soccer 2010. Because of this there must be a load on the processor. If Pro Evolution Soccer is running slow, then this should be the problem. To remove this problem, Go to task manager and end all the additional tasks that are running. Do this after starting PES, your problem should be solved hopefully.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: Your system may be infected

If Pro Evolution Soccer is running slow, then your system may be infected with some kind of virus or trojan. It must have only infected PES now, that is why this game is running slow. It may soon infect other applications and programs in your system and thus, disrupt your entire system. Use a well updated antivirus like AVG and run a full scan of your system and remove all the infections that are detected. The game may then run smoothly.

Reinstall PES 2010

I guess that there must have been a problem when you were installing the game. That may the reason why Pro Evolution Soccer will be running slow. I recommend you to uninstall it and again reinstall PES 2010. Do the re-installation only after exiting all the running applications in the system. When the installation is done while running other applications "side-by-side", such type of problems occur in the game. The problem will persist if you do not install the game again.

Re: Optimize your system

I guess that many applications must have been installed in the operating system because of which Pro Evolution Soccer may be running slow. You will have to optimize your system to get rid of this problem. You can do this by installing TUNEUP UTILITIES. Also uninstall all unwanted applications and softwares from the system that will speed up your processor.
    TuneUp Utilities 2010 9.0.3000.52

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer running slow

May be the site from where you downloaded the game has not given a proper setup of the game. That may be a problem why Pro Evolution Soccer will be running slow. Go to the official site of PES and take the setup from there. Uninstall the current setup and then, install the official setup. You will have no problem with the game. Always install the official setups only, other setups may not be proper and you may frequently get problems in that.