Thread: How to get past the first tomb in Assassins Creed 2

How to get past the first tomb in Assassins Creed 2

I have installed Assassin's Creed 2 on my computer just a week ago. But I am unable to get past the first initial stage itself. When I reached the first Assassin's Tomb I actually got confused. I chased the Templar whom I thought will lead me to the next point. But that did not happened. So am I supposed to assassinate the Templar?

Kill the Templar

That is very easy. You not have to chase of the Templar and win any race but you have to kill the Templar. The game does not takes long enough to kill the Templar. I completed the first Assassin's Tomb at my first attempt itself. So next time when you start the first Assassin's Tomb go ahead and kill the Templar to proceed ahead in the game.

Breaking Neck from Behind

I have surpassed the initial Assassin's Tomb. And I want to know how can I break the neck of my enemy from behind in Assassin's Creed II? I have not played Assassin's Creed 1 and hence I am finding it just a bit more difficult to play. But this is now my favourite game. So if any knows how to break the enemy's from behind then do let me know.

Surprise Attack

You have to be very careful while you try to break the neck of you enemy from behind. Make sure the your enemies are not viewing you and are unaware of you. Try to get as close as possible and then just blow out the surprise attack to break your enemies neck from behind. For this you need to be very skillful. I guess you will also do it ones you get used to, to the controls of the AC 2 game.

Graphic Card for Assassins Creed 2

I have installed Assassins Creed 2 on my computer. I am using Windows 7 RTM operating system with 2 gigs RAM and 200 gigs Hard drive. But the graohics of the game are very unclear. This is also the issue with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2. I am going to purchase another 1 gigs RAM stick at I am also thinking to change my present 128 MB graphic card to 512 MB. So give your opinions for graphic cards for Assassin's Creed 2.

Re: How to get past the first tomb in Assassins Creed 2

If you are looking for a graphic card for games such as Assassin's Creed are are a few of them from nVidia:
    • GeForce 6800 Ultra.
    • GeForce 7900 GS.
    • GeForce 8800 GT.
    • GeForce 8800 GTS.
    • GeForce 9600 GT.

I have also bought the nVidia GeForce 8800 GT graphic card last month for my computer.