Thread: Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway runs slow in Windows 7 RC

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway runs slow in Windows 7 RC

I have got Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway computer game as a gift on my birthday last week. But there seems to be some problem with this game. I was earlier using Windows XP and now I have upgraded to Windows 7 Release Candidate(RC). I have installed Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway on this Windows 7 platform. But instead running smoothly the game tends to be slower. What is the reason for this ?

System Specification

It can be due to the system requirements for the computer video game. Can you provide your system specifications on which you have installed Hell's Highway. This should include the RAM, hard disk as well as the graphic car along with its name if you are using any then.

Windows 7 RC system specification

Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) system's system specifications:
    Operating System: Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC).
    Processor: Intel Dual Core.
    Mother-board: Intel chipset mother-board.
    Memory: 2 GB DDR2 RAM.
    Hard Disk: 320 GB.
    I am not using an external graphic card. But I have onboard graphic support of 128 MB. Do I need to install any graphic card?

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway system requirements

The minimum system requirements for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway game are as follows:
    * Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or Windows XP Service Pack 2.
    * CPU: AMD Athlon64 3000+ or Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz.
    * RAM: 1 gigs.
    * Video card: ATI Radeon X1600 Series or Nvidia geforce 6800 series.
    * Hard drive Space: 8 gigs.
    I guess you will have to add a video card to your computer to play the game without any problem at its usual pace. I am using ATI Radeon HD 4770 512MB video card.

Reinstal Brothers in Arms

I would suggest you to reinstall Brothers in Arms. When I had installed Sims 3 on my Windows 7 Dell desktop I was also having a similar issue. When I started the game after the introduction screens, my Sim will actually work very slowly. I then reinstalled Sims 3 again and it worked work. So I suggest you also to reinstall the game and hope it works for you as well.

nVidia 512 MB graphic card

The issue is most probably because of the graphics requirements for the game Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. You will have to purchase a new graphic card. Since you are using Intel processor, it would more appropriate for you to use an nVidia graphic card. The series 9 of nVidia would be useful for you to select a 512 MB graphic card. To name a few are: geForce 9800 GT, geForce 9600 GT, geForce 9400GT.