Thread: Assassin's Creed 2: Best Weapons

Assassin's Creed 2: Best Weapons

Its been 10 days since I am playing Assassin's Creed 2. I have never played any computer game on my computer before this, but I was always awaiting the release of Assassin's Creed 2. I want to know which is the best weapon to be used in Assassin's Creed 2? Which is the best weapon to be used as my small weapon and as my sword?

Sword of Altair

For me it all depends on the weapon's abilities, style, and look in Assassin's Creed. And the best place to work on this is the Villa. Here the gamer can practice on different weapons to get comfortable with. I would refer you to use the Sword of Altair, which is also my favourite in Assassin's Creed II.

AC II weapon: Sultan's Blade

I have played the game Assassin's Creed 1 since just two days after its release date. And I have ti admit that if you felt that Assassin's Creed 1 was the best then you would rather start looking into your dictionary to find a word more better then best for Assassin's Creed 2. The best small weapon to use is the Sultan's Blade. Try it.

Notched cinqueda and Altair's sword

My best weapons in AS II is the combination of Notched cinqueda that has a metal cestus and Altair's sword. I have used these as my weapons for playing AC II. And they are amazing. Though not looking that good but still I feel they are the best weapons up till now in AC II.

Tactics and Skill are the best weapons

At last it is all on the gamers tactics and skills to win the battle. So hence the best weapons of AC 2 are tactics and skills. Be it any weapon as a gamer to win the Battle it is more essential to acquire the skills to use any weapons and the mind to decide on proper tactics. But the Butcher knife does not looks good at all.

Schiavona and Dagger-Knife-Stiletto.

I suggest you to use Schiavona as your main weapon and Dagger-Knife-Stiletto as your secondary small weapon. I am used the same because it gives a better look. Also the Sword of Altair and Sultan's Blade are a good combination if you want to compromise on looks. Also you can create your own hammer from Mario uncle by collecting 50 feathers in the game.