Thread: Good games for Xbox 360 under 20$??

Good games for Xbox 360 under 20$??

Hey guys i just got an early Christmas present.I got a Xbox 360 and need to find some decent games to play on it which cost less than 20 $ as mentioned by me earlier.I have already put Dead space and AC2 on my list and am looking for one more decent title within the stipulated amount.Already have bought Call Of Duty 2 :MW,hopefully you guys can suggest one more title for me so i can complete my Christmas shopping.

Re: Good games for Xbox 360 under 20$??

Crackdown is one title i would like to suggest to you from my awesome experience playing it.It is similar to Grand theft auto but you can find all the power orbs and jump 2-3 stories at a time which i enjoyed a lot.Co-op in that is very much fun as well.You won't regret even a single penny you spend on it.For 20 $ you can buy a Xbox live subscription card.Lots of decent titles on it which you can then play on it so you can opt for that as well.

Crackdown is an amazing game.It is fully entertaining and as the poster above me said every penny spent on it is well worth it so go for it without thinking twice.Most of its purchasers bought it for Halo 3 beta but still it is awesome.One you outdo your levels then you can blow up things up wit huge explosions,drive up a building,jump like over hundred feet up in the air.These are all some of the most satisfying things if you are a gamer and will gain immense pleasure.Hope you have the same amount of fun as us,good luck.

I didn't play Crackdown when it had first been released since i made my decision after reading its reviews which suggested it wasn't worth the buy.But after my friends told me how much enjoyment they had playing it,i went and got it and i assure you i realized what a mistake i had by not buying it earlier.I'll make sure i pre-order crackdown 2.I completely agree with the other guys about its features and how fun it is.You have an excellent line up of games already,crackdown makes the lineup completely awesome.

I think you can get the orange box within your budget,so i would suggest that to you.Portal is the only game though in the orange box which makes it worth your money since valve refuses to release updates for team fortress 2 like its pc version which is so good.You miss those awesome weapons that are available on the pc version on your xbox 360 for sure.Orange box was less than 10$ in my area so i didn't mind spending that much to give it a try.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

You can buy portal as a separate entity if you want to play it,no need to buy the whole orange box with the below average title of Team fortress 2 for xbox 360.Trust me team fortress for xbox 360 doesn't have any updates being released compared to its pc version making you feel like you are playing a completely different game from the others.I have been playing it for 2 years now and finally gave up on it.Gears of war is an amazing shooter games.Rainbox Six vegas 1 and 2 can also be bought under 20$ so you have a wide range of good games you can select from.Hope this helps,good luck.