Thread: How to get rid of beggers in Assassin's Creed II

How to get rid of beggers in Assassin's Creed II

I have purchased Assassin's Creed II earlier this week. I have also earlier played Assassin's Creed I which I thoroughly enjoyed playing. Now I want to know how can we get rid of the beggars in Assassin's Creed II? It really annoys me when suddenly the beggar starts playing music and begging. Also it seems some of the graphics are not clearly visible.

Assassin's Creed 1: Minstrel's pocket

I am going to purchase Assassin's Creed 2 latter this month. But I have played Assassin's Creed 1. Whenever the beggar used to walk up to me I used to tend to pick the pocket of the minstrel and the beggar would run away dropping their their instruments. Hope this also works in Assassin's Creed 2.

Throw Money

I guess the best tactic is to throw money to the beggars. There reason being that the beggars will not close to you as they will be distracted by the money thrown. I was frustrated by the beggars harassing me every now and then. So I once accidentally threw money at which the beggars go attracted and I was relieved.

Re-install Game

I guess the game is missing on some files due to which the graphics are not clear. I had this issue with GTA 4 wherein the graphics were not clear. I was not able to view the cars properly. But this was not the issue with my Counter Strike game. I then re-installed GTA 4 and this helped me to fix the issue of clarity on my computer.

Reinstalled Assassin's Creed II but it didnot worked

I reinstalled Assassin's Creed II, but this did not help me to solve the clarity issue. I predict it to be an issue with my graphic card. Now I am currently using some 128 MB nVidia graphic card of which I do not have any further details. This I am using since one year. Can some one suggest a good 512 MB nVidia graphic card?

Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT 512MB video card

I am currently using an Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT 512MB video card on my Intel Quad processor. I am also playing Assassin's Creed 2 and Call of Duty 4 on my computer. I suggest you fist try to unplug your current graphic card and then plug it back in its place making sure that the video card does not bends or twists. And then play AC 2, if the problem persists then probably you need a new graphic card.