Thread: How to add players on xbox 360??

How to add players on xbox 360??

Hey guys i have a bit of an embarrassing issue here.I need to know how to go about adding players on my Xbox 360 so i can have a decent player pool with whom i can play games like Halo 3.I am not really a gamer and just recently acquired a Xbox 360 so i need help with this.I am right now hooked on Halo 2 but can't really add anyone which is quite boring unless you play against others.I am also interested in knowing how this works in games like Left4Dead.I am sure this is a weird question but please help me regardless.
    Last edited by Servant; 17-12-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Re: How to add players on xbox 360??

Let me assure you from my experience that getting those initial friends is always a bit tough,any online game always throws up that challenge.Once you start playing more and more and add a couple in the beginning,it will get much easier i assure you.Halo 2 has a wide pool of players so adding some decent players shouldn't be that hard.You dont need to really add players when playing online since those games always have some sort of matchmaking in place for such reasons.

Every single online game has a version of matchmaking so that you can interact and add people and thereby make friends.Halo 3 in particular has a very and dare i say one of the best matchmakers around so you don't really have to worry for that game.With a Live Xbox live subscription you don't even need to add friends to be honest,but you will have to buy that first.It is much easier to add players in games like left 4 dead since players talk a lot in them.

You don't need really buddies for Halo if you have Xbox Live subscription using which you can access online but can't really play multiplayer matches if you don't have the gold account.L4D and halo have matchmaking options which you can use,this will pit you against players of the same skill set as you and then you can work your way up amongst the better players.Just go ahead and send a friends request to players you have a good game with without hesitation,i made many friends this way and you will be fine too.

Halo has a Firefight mode which can be sued for matchmaking.You will be put up against any random player of the same skill as you and you can subsequently go up from there.You need a gold account for online gaming with Xbox Live so if you can pay up go for it,you will probably pay more to drink soft drinks than you will to buy one month's subscription card for Xbox Live.If you have a credit card you can buy the subscription on Xbox itself.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

With Xbox live you can sign in to facebook and you can probably add other facebook friends with their respective gamer tags,you can give this a shot.The more you play on Xbox live and play against opponents,you will be more accurately ranked as and when you improve which will put you in the league of some very good players.The game has been around for a long time with a lot of fan following and players who are damn good at it.Breaking in their league will not be easy.Left4dead has lots of good players talking in it so you can add them without any fear and they will add you back.Halo has a short round duration making it difficult for people to talk/chat.