Thread: Captain Galactic Super Space Hero iPhone game

Captain Galactic Super Space Hero iPhone game

I got this game from my friend named Captain Galactic Super Space Hero Which is a iPhone game. I am not sure that this game is having the full version which I had got from my friend. Can I get it's full version and the features of this game. Do it has a free version in this game. What is the about, is it a action game or a puzzle game. What are the problems in this game which we have to come out from.

Re: Captain Galactic Super Space Hero iPhone game

It is the game upon the galaxy. It is a action pack. In this the hero have to fly from one planet to the other planet with a good speed to save the galaxy. Their are 12 different enemy's and up to 30 levels. The boss is to be like giant size such as a planet. The hero ( Captain Galactic ) of the game has the super power and strength to fight with them and save the universe.

About the full version and features. The Galactic Hero has to save the universe up to 30 level with action. He have to use the super power against the 6 planet size bosses. By running, flying and jumping from one planet to other he have to challenge the enemies of 12 different types. And also search for the star in which you will get energy. With pumping and exciting real music

Now you can have a free version of this game and you can download it free. Now recently you can see a classic pocket sized games which is for iPhone or iPod That also with a variety of games types such as action, puzzle, racing, adventure etc. You can also download the full explanation of the game from it's site. Such as it type, different stages, powers etc.

The most fun in the game is that the hero has to charge and to save the galaxy. In real it is very difficult and the fun is very impossible. He have to challenge his cousin as he is a part captain planet and part astro boy. As he was a boy in the school a accident in the lab change him to a super power.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

As the Captain Galactic is more difficult to play and their is no fun in the game. The level of the game is very length and no use. It is more technically made and it is difficult to play. And there is a ship in which their is a alien and the flight is smoother to fly. You can make your own judgment by downloading a free version of Captain Galactic, which limits you to four levels.