Thread: Microsoft games in Windows 7

Microsoft games in Windows 7

I'm planning to install Windows 7 on my system. I wold like to know that which Microsoft games do i get in Windows 7? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Microsoft games in Windows 7

Microsoft quietly added 3 new games into the Windows Games into Windows 7. You might also remember seeing these from Windows XP. t the same time, the company is expected to provide the two games for both Windows 7 and Windows XP users, as they will be offered as free downloads via Games for Windows.

In Windows 7, we are introducing new functionality to Games Explorer that we think people will enjoy. In Windows 7, each title features slick new 3-D graphics and numerous game play improvements. Look for these and other Windows games in the Games Explorer, which has also been redesigned for Windows 7 to offer game updates, statistics, news feeds, and more.These new features in Games Explorer can not only be appreciated by the casual gamer looking to play one of Windows 7’s many built-in games, but also the more advanced PC gamer too.

Games Explorer will deliver updates from Game Providers, including news and information regarding their own games. Use the Games Explorer command bar to find game-related settings for your software or hardware. Settings include accessing the player community for each game; getting help, support, and important publisher updates; or easily adding or removing games. Updates from Game Providers appear in the right-hand Preview Pane when a Game Provider is selected.