Thread: Sim 3 crash while playing

Sim 3 crash while playing

For my laptop I have purchase the game Sims 3. The game is crashing I am facing a lot of problems due to it. When I start playing it work better for 10 to 15 minutes, then the screen of my monitor turn black, but the system is working like CPU. Then my PC starts only when I turn off and start it. I had also heard that this video card gives problems with most of the PC. If you have any solution you can give your reply by post.

Re: Sim 3 crash while playing

You must be having incorporated video card. Your PC must be not be having necessary cooling to run this game or your PSU, video card will not be right for your PC. This create problem in running the video card in your system. If you are running the game if their are no spec in your system then it can damage your system forever. You will not like that your PC should be damage completely.

Check information from its site and see in which thing your system is lacking and improve as necessary. You can get some information from here. It is not because due to specs problem. Provide right or regular power supply. It may be due to incorporated video card. The Sims 3 crash on many system, for different problem. From high to low end. To solve your problem you can do only one thing that keep update your graphics card drivers and the electricity supply.

It crash less in XP than that in Vista. It gets frequently mostly in NVidia graphics cards more then the other. I had always problem with XP, before the use of older ATI Radeon graphics card for the first time, after that it was OK. My friend is now facing the same problem after the use of patch 1.6, and he had installed the expansion, with NVidia graphics card in Vista. So I think that their must be problem with the game and not the system in which you are working. And try to solve the problem.