Thread: Problem while playing head to head games

Problem while playing head to head games

Hi,
    I recently bought PS3. It works well offline. When I tried to play online with other persons I don't see anyone on other side or on other team. I tried playing various games like counter strike, FIFA. When I started playing game I only found myself walking around. I don't know why this happened. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.

Re: Problem while playing head to head games

First check whether other person or other team is playing or not. If other team is not playing then you can't see anyone there. In this case you have to add computer generated player for playing. If other team is playing and you can't see them, then there is some serious problem. In this case you have to take help of some PS3 expert.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

First you have to go online to play online games with others. Just go to MENU option -> then select ONLINE option -> then there are two option "play now" and "lobby" -> now select appropriate option as per your choice. If you select lobby then you have to invite someone who has online then add him in your game. Now in this way you can able to play with other online player.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Please check whether your internet connection is working or not. If your internet connection is not working then you can't play online games with others. If your internet connection is working and still you have the problem then there is some connection setting need to be done in PS3 for playing online games with others. Just go to MENU option -> then there is SETTING option ->by clicking on SETTING option you can find CONNECTION tab -> click on it and make changes as per your internet connection.
    I think this will help you.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 01-12-2009 at 04:11 PM.

I think you may have select wrong server for playing online games. If you are select wrong server name while connecting then it may happened that you are playing on other server and other online player play on other other server. Just check correct server name for connecting online.
    I think this will help you.