Thread: Gears Of War PC Game Problems

Gears Of War PC Game Problems

Just few days back i had bought Gears Of War PC game. When i click on the game launcher it gives me an error saying "you cannot run the game with modified executable code. It took almost 45 minutes to install on my system. Even when I start the game, the initial screen just freezes. Mouse cursor barely moves, and can't play game at all. I had installed latest Nvidia and AMD drivers for CPU. Tried almost everything. Still, opening screen locks up. So, can any body tell me that why i'm facing Gears Of War pc game problems? Any idea about it? Please help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Gears Of War PC Game Problems

Before you begin troubleshooting please make sure you have the most recent Games for Windows LIVE version installed. According to me you need to downloaded a patch and also you need to have the latest ATI and AMD CPU drivers been installed on your system.

You can uninstall or reinstall Gears of War for Windows without uninstalling Games for Windows LIVE. This error may occur if your processor does not have the minimum system requirements for the game. Gears of War for Windows requires a PC that has a 2.4-GHz Intel or 2.0-GHz AMD or faster processor.

This has most often been linked to an incompatibly between Gears of War and some virtual drive programs that could be running. When you install Games for Windows on Windows Vista, the shortcuts to the games are located in the Games Explorer folder. The Games Explorer folder is the central location for all the games on the computer. A virtual drive program allows the user to use a portion of hard drive space to emulate a different drive or type of drive.