Thread: How to play The Sacred Rings and Cleopatra

How to play The Sacred Rings and Cleopatra

I have seen two game online which I want to download and install in my PC. The name of first game is Cleopatra and second is Aura 2 The Sacred Rings. This two are adventure games. Which one among them is good to play. And which one should I download. If you know the best among then then send me a reply.

Re: How to play The Sacred Rings and Cleopatra

Get ready for an extraordinary adventure like you've never lived as you enter the Sacred World of the Rings. Since time immemorial, a clan of Keepers maintains a collection of sacred rings. Once combined with ancient artifacts, they grant the holder infinite power and immortality. clearly implies that he wants to size that power for bad intentions, Keepers send their best disciple in search of artifacts to deliver then, with rings in their Old Master Grifit. Umang's journey leads him to the entry of a world unknown to all, including the Guardian.

In The Sacred Rings, the portal transports Umang in the Valley Manula where he discovers a series of secrets. He realizes with dismay that hundreds of years ago, this world was inhabited by Guards before being invaded by duradera and his clan. Worse, we learn that Umang's arrival in the Valley Manula is one phase of the plan hatched by duradera to attract Umang and the rings in its claws. He must now out with the forces of duradera to complete his quest and return the precious rings to his clan.

Did you go to one of the most beautiful and powerful women of Egypt: Cleopatra. In this game, you're Thomas, a young apprentice, whose fiancee has been kidnapped by the opponents of the Queen. You'll need to help them make important decisions that will have a real influence on your life and the lives of people. Your goal is to enable Cleopatra restore its authority and restore Egypt serenity to which it aspires. Through the mythical places of the country, rebuild the puzzle referring to culture and knowledge of Egypt: astrology, distribution system water, etc..