Thread: Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising information

Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising information

Hi,
    I am looking for some tips and hints for Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising. This game is for PlayStation 3. I had purchased the same a long time ago. It is nice action adventure game. It is first person shooting type game. The game comprises of a military action where the gamer has to end up some task. I found the game very interesting. I need some simple cheats and hints for the same so that I can move easily. Also post some a general overview of the game. Thanks in advance.

Re: Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising information

I am providing you all the bonus codes for the game. It is as follow. The code is on the basis of changing different levels. AMAZON.DE = Night Raid - Troop deployment, SATURN = Ambush - Troop deployment, GAME STOP = Close Quarters - Troop deployment, OFPWEB1 = Encampment - Troop deployment, OFPWEB2 = Debris Field - Troop deployment, FTERELEASED = deployment of troops, etc. You can also read the full game review here. Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising

If you want to collect all the bronze trophies then try this cheat. Without warning - Destroy the radar station.The air is clean - Set the surface to air missile position out of action. The Prince of Tides - You hold the beachhead. Free movement of air - you took the airfield. Sand-Guardian - Save the crashed Helicopter. Over the Hedge - Achieve the evacuation helicopter. Resource Management - Save the fuel depot. Heroic Rescue - Rescue the hostages. Mountain Stage - Turn off the mortar position of the VBA. Outlet - you reach the evacuation point. A ship is coming - storms the naval base. Shock and awe - Arrange your first air raid on. Storm of Steel - Arrange your first artillery barrage . Group Slayer - Kill 25 enemies or put them out

I am listing you information for collection all silver and gold trophies. This are for silver trophies. Skirinka adventure tours - Find in "The dragon rises," the PLA helicopter and fly him around the island Skirinka. Still and quiet - Eliminate the PLA commanders in "glare of the Dragon". Creative thinking - Destroy the armored personnel of the PLA on the beach in "unity and strength". From the hip - Destroy the flying transport helicopters of the PLA in "Operation Eagle". Hitchhikers - Destroy in "powder track" the armored units of the PLA in the vicinity of the village. Fuel to the fire - Destroy in huts and all tank trucks of the PLA. Deadly efficiency - Eliminate in "Bloody Edge", the remaining units on the second line with a mortar attack. And for the gold trophies Dragon Rising - Join the campaign at any level of difficulty. Dragon Rising-hardcore - Close the campaign difficulty to "hardcore" and Company Killer - Kill 100 enemies.

Use this codes for getting bonus missions. They are RaidT1872 - Bonus Mission 3, StrongM577 - Bonus Mission 4, AmbushU454 - Bonus Mission 5 and CloseQ8M3 - Bonus Mission 6. Here are few suggestions for ending up a battle quickly. Whenever you into Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising have the chance to quickly finish a fight, then that also does! Shots need to just sit, you must not Alarm in any case the whole area. Do not let not any voluntarily movement in the battle for minutes.