Thread: Problems with LEGO Star Wars

Problems with LEGO Star Wars

I running Windows vista as my operating system. 'm having some trouble with LEGO Star Wars. I am unable to install lego star wars 2, it says the cab file Defaul~1 has an invalid digital signature. This is a genuine shop bought copy so it should be ok. Whenever I try to run it I get the thing about "such and such has experienced an error and needs to close" where it tells me "send error report" or "don't send." So I tried repairing the installation-didn't help. Can any one tell me that what is the actual problem with my lego star wars game? Does any body knows about it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Problems with LEGO Star Wars

The game worked OK for me since I have administrator rights on my XP Pro machine. According to me you need to rename your original 'LEGOSTARWARS.EXE', (located here C:/PROGRAM FILES/GIANT/LEGO STAR WARS GAME/LEGOSTARWARS.EXE), to 'LEGOSTARWARS.OLD'. Then type the link below into your web browser. From the 'File Download' window click 'Open' and extract the new 'LEGOSTARWARS.EXE' into the same folder and re-start the application.

I believe it is a common game fault rather than bad media. I have the same problem with one of my games. It could be something wrong with the disc. Can you take it back and get a replacement from the shop you bought it at. If it does the same thing again then its a problem with console.

Removed every item on the PC labelled Lego Star Wars II including the registry but with no change. Sounds like bad media. You're gonna need to take it back and get another copy or contact technical support to get replacement media sent to you.

Then type the link below into your web browser. From the 'File Download' window click 'Open' and extract the new 'LEGOSTARWARS.EXE' into the same folder and re-start the application.

What Link below?

Quote Originally Posted by The Mystic Octopus View Post
    Then type the link below into your web browser. From the 'File Download' window click 'Open' and extract the new 'LEGOSTARWARS.EXE' into the same folder and re-start the application.

What Link below?
    I think, he was talking about this link. But it is not working now as the thread seems very old. You need to try someting else.