Thread: WoW Free Authentication key

angry WoW Free Authentication key

Hi,
    I had downloaded world of warcraft game. After downloading some 2gigs of game I came to know that it is a trial version. After some days it will ask for an authentication key. How can I get an authentication key to activate world of warcraft. It will be a great help if some one post the key. My all download work will be wasted. If there is any patch available for this please help.

Re: WoW Free Authentication key

The answer for your query is no. To activate the game you will have to purchase a key or a license copy depends on the site from where you got the game. If you had downloaded it from the wow website then you will just need to buy a key. Other wise the best option is get a new disc. It is available online and to your nearest store also. Enjoy the trial pack. It is an cool game.

The trial version is an kind of advertisement. You can enjoy the game have a feel of it and they you can buy. The simple solution is go and purchase a brand new game cd. You cannot put any key from the internet and activate the games. Also no website offers you such a patch which can activate a trial version game to full version.

You cannot get an activation key like that. That is part were the game company earns money. It you got from anywhere that means it is an cracked version. I had downloaded a 10 day trial and played a lot. Then to get a full version I purchased it online. If you put any patch it can affect your system integrity. Original games are trustworthy will the others can contain some malicious softwares which can damage you system. Put some money and get a full version.

Can anyone give me a free World of Warcraft free key. I've met a lot of people in WoW but basically I was the only person in my friends list that is a trial. I've met my friend since the beginning of my trial account but haven't talked to him in like, a month now. I am sick of making trial accounts and trying to figure out a key. I can't even use my money on this. My parents are planning to use them for collage. But..... if anyone out there are willing to give me a free key, it would be my chance to ever try out those exiting things.... using the auction house, trading with friends, reaching level 80. Well I don't necessarily want you to get tired of reading. And thank you at least.

Thanks i got this authentication key, i have tried enabling it, but it is not working properly can you tell me how to install this with the WoW, should i need to reinstall the whole game? or just to insert it as a patch.

Hey. My friend was buy wow from the store and he installed it and he used ofcource the authentication key. Now i loaned the cd and installed wow but just without the authentication key. Now..I have wow on my computer and i want to play on private server. How i fix privet server? I had 1 acc from 10 day trial but its suspendend and now i want to play priv serv. Plzz help me someone!^^
    Tnx =)