Thread: How to find Chakrams in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo?

How to find Chakrams in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo?

I have installed Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo on the computer. can you tell me how can I find Chakrams in the game? I am wondering that it has been locked. I think there are lots of things are remaining to do. Post if you are having useful information to get the requirement of mine.

Re: How to find Chakrams in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo?

I wanted to tell you that Stonecandle is locked until and unless you talk with Agarth. After that you will be explorer the game.

Right now I am focusing on Alchemy experimentation. I don’t wanted to waste my time running on the walls. In the third attempt I was able to purchase Chakrams at Level 1 and invest in the Chakram Mastery at Level 2. They have charged fine in the game. I think I will need to double check and they were supposed to pretty killer on Boggarts in any manner.

According to me Feablades are supposed to find difficult in demo version of the game. The shop at inn is having iron chakrams and green greatsword. I have not found any faeblades. I did not went Summer Court and I did not done any quest in town to help the wounded fae. It could be they are supposed to provide reward for completing it.
    You will not be able to put points on any of tier 2 weapon masteries without putting 5 points in tier 1. However you can still make use of weapons themselves. The masteries will give you additional damage modifiers. The charge is based on any of points in tier 1 magic weapons specials.

I getting score by doing fae house quest and they are really good even without having any points for the skills.

Into chest next to the red legion brother and you have to kill for warsworn guy in the inn. The guy is standing side of House of Ballads. As it was in the chest at the random drop and hence I got lucky enough. shop in Gorhart in does not appear to stock them.

As far as I know no location has been set for Chakrams in the game. all the loot is happening is totally randomized. There should be shop at inn. You will not require to play at the certain level to use them. Chakram Mastery will not be available untill and unless you are supposed to drop five points into sorcery. But still you will have Arcane Weaponry which will give you move or couple of each mage weapon.I am expecting that it will become easy to find weapons as time get passes. Sine breaking of weapons down will not work all the time.

I don’t think so there will be any issue with the entire game as you will be able to get access to more and more merchants spread across the multiple settlements. You will be able to purchase weapon in the game. Crafting components can create an issue for you as there will be shop inventories static. Also I am not sure about the thing that is merchants renew the inventory as they are doing on the open other world games.