Thread: Which is best for ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ Xbox360 or PS3?

Which is best for ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ Xbox360 or PS3?

Hi friends recently I have seen the preview for game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. So I just want to buy this game, but however I just want to know for which platform I should buy this game. That I means to say I have both Xbox360 as well as PS3 gamming console, so for which I should get this game. Which one will provide the best features for this game to play? If you guys have any information or any suggestion for this then please let me know. Any of the suggestion or reply from you guys will be appreciated and thanks.

Re: Which is best for ‘Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning’ Xbox360 or PS3?

According to my suggestion the demo version of this game is available for both Xbox 360 and for PS3, so it is better to try both and then you will get the best ideas for getting this game as per your choice. However this is good game to play there are several features available to play. This game is best for both the gamming console.

This both console are best to play this game, I will suggest you to get any one of console based game, because this game is best for both console gamming. But as per my suggestion go to have Xbox 360 version for this game. Because most of game is best to play in Xbox 360 console.

As per my suggestion you should have this game for Xbox 360, because the PSN networks sometime becomes a bit laggy after any updating to the game. And also Xbox is mostly used for gamming purpose as compare to other console gamming. So the best is to have the demo of this game for both console and which one you feel comfortable you can go for that console gamming. But however this game is best for all the console.

In my opinion PS3 Controller is far better than Xbox 360 controller, and also most of people only prefer PS3 game. But this is also true that there are very hardly any differences we will get n this game for having this game for Xbox and for PS3.
    I suggest you to have this game for your PS3 console gaming only.