Thread: Sims 3 Not responding on Windows Vista

Sims 3 Not responding on Windows Vista

On my system i'm using Windows Vista. Recently i had installed Sims 3 on my pc. All possible requirements for the game are been installed on my pc. The logos never pop up or anything, and when I control, alt, delete it I find that the program is not responding. Every time i play the sims 3 my screen turns black and it says not responding. Still why Sims 3 doesn't respond on my Windows Vista ? Any idea about it? What can i do being not able to play the game in build mode, or live mode? Please help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sims 3 Not responding on Windows Vista

It sounds like you may have a hardware problem, though. If you do get it up again you should do some scans. If you are unable to run SIM 3, it may be due to the fact that the configuration of your PC isn’t powerful enough or that your graphic card isn’t compatible with the game.

Update your driver. Go right click on my computer. Bring out the properties and look at what kind of driver you have and go to their website and update it. Run some virus scans, turn on avast or firewall and try to uninstall video games you don't play. It might also help to delete cookies on your computer. Also, the reason why it might be not responding is because your computer isn't good enough for Sims 3 which is a high Ram using program.

Try playing in windowed mode, changed the setting in the main menu as you start the game, before you choose your town. this seems to have worked with some people. If you receive the below mention error on your pc "SIMS 3 is not responding with Send and Dont Send box at the bottom". Then it means your graphic card is tool old. You need to upgrade your graphic card that can run Sims 3. Also, in windowed mode, reduce your resolution slightly. This reduces the strain on your pc's Graphics card.