Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fifa 10 in Windows 7 not working

Fifa 10 in Windows 7 not working

I always gets probs while playing any EA games in Windows 7, it seems like they have forget to consider the windows 7 properly. Now its Fifa 10, whenever i try to run it in windows 7 , its gets crash after few seconds. I have fully compatible specs with 8800GTS 512MB gfx, 4GB RAM and a Q6600. Its working fine under my second os , i,e xp sp3. I ahve tried the compatibility mode also but seems no help. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Fifa 10 in Windows 7 not working

FIFA 10 System Requirements (Minimum): These are minimum system requirements for the game;
    • CPU: 2.4 GHz single-core
    • RAM: 512 MiByte (XP) or 1 GiByte (Vista)
    • Graphics card: Geforce 6600 or better, Ati Radeon 9800 Pro or better, Support for Shader Model 2.0 or better, DirectX 9.0c
    • VRAM: 128 MiByte
    • Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound device
    • Input: Keyboard or Dual Analog Gamepad
    • HDD: 4.4 GB or more, free disc space

I'm also having win 7 and 9600GT and fifa 10 is perfectly working for me. Without using any compatibility mode. You must be having issue of your graphics card drivers, look for the windows 7 compatible drivers. Go to Nvidia official driver download website here http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us and download the needed drivers.

Have a look at this thread FIFA 10 Graphics and multiplayer support for windows 7

Hope this helps.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Hi, I have problem with Fifa 10 on win 7 X64. In of-line game work perfect but in on-line sometimes show APPCRASH and close game. This bug show usually but no always sometimes I can play (show after choose teams, sometimes before show screen when I can choose keyboard or pad, sometimes after choose tactic etc. in moment of loading game). I have newest drivers and direct x and I looks all google and I don't find solution this problem. I try open game in win xp, vista, 2000 mode and is the same.

I have a problem when I install my FIFA 10 on my windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.
    I use poweriso to mount the image and click on instal but then appear on desktop to insert CD/DVD1 in drive F: the dvd is there but he doesn't see it
    T

Hi, i hv downloaded fifa10, and extracted all the files, but when i m clicking on fifa10.exe its, askin me to insert disc??..

can anyone help me with the crack, or the procedure.

Cracking the game is an illegal activity and hence we do not provide any solutions on the forums.

hey guyz m having core i5 with 2 gb ram n windows7 32 bit.
    will fifa 10 and 09 will work on my system.
    Also suggest me d graphic card for this system.

There are various cards which you can choose for as per your system. For that the one which I will recommend you is NVIDIA's G98. It is not much costly and has good memory. That gives you a good graphic rendering support. Others are Nvidia 9600GT which ia bist higher but very powerful. For low range the best is Amd's 4850 or 4870.

will GeForce GT 240 graphic card support my fifa 10

Yes the GeForce GT 240m Graphic Card will run with the Fifa 10 game that you are planing to run with the game of yours. Actually the minimum requirement for the game is Geforce 6600 or better and in Ati Radeon 9800 Pro or better. So i think that yours is better then the configuration require to run the game. Sogo through the same.

I have FIFA MANAGER 10 (legaly bought, of course). When I try to install it (one computer with XP and another with Windows 7), in the middle of the process I get a very frustrating "Insert Disk" message, though it is in the drive. Please help me solve this, lost lots of time trying by myself. Thank you!

I get a very frustrating "Insert Disk" message, though it is in the drive.
    Do you want to say that you have stored FIFA MANAGER 10 completely on your local disk and then you are trying to run the setup to install it? How is it possible ? However the message that you are getting is quiet genuine because this is how manufacturer has made the game to be installed from the disk itself. And why do you want to install the game without using the disk, is there any particular reason for the same?

Hi Giorgos, thak you for writing. No, sorry, you misunderstood. I put the CD in the drive, run the install from there, it starts and installs somethings (I don't know what) and then it gets to a point where it says "Introduce Disk" and though the original CD is in the CD drive, it doesn't read it. I've seen that in many forums, many people asking this same question, but no one has the proper one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast