Thread: Game aborts unexpectedly on Game Boy Advance SP

Game aborts unexpectedly on Game Boy Advance SP

Hey, i am need of some urgent help from you all guys. I have a Game Boy Advance SP which is now almost 3 months old. It was working fine till now but from last few days, whenever i am playing, game aborts unexpectedly itself in between. Many times controls also stops working.

I don't know whats went wrong with my Game Boy Advance SP. Could you guys please help me out in this situation or i need give it for repairing ? Thanks for all your help..

Re: Game aborts unexpectedly on Game Boy Advance SP

I don't know what might be the exact issue but you can check that the Game Boy Advance SP battery is charged - the power-on light must light up green. If the power-on light does not light up green, please connect the unit to an electric socket using the provided power supply in order to charge the battery.

As there is no special games developed for the Game Boy Advance SP, test whether this game works properly on another Game Boy Advance/Game Boy Advance SP.

If the problem occurs with only one game, which also does not function on any other Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP, you should send the game for repair or replacement. And for the Controller's issue Check first whether this problem occurs with only one game or with all games. If the problem occurs only with one game, check whether the assignment of buttons in the Options menu has been incorrectly set up.

If possible, check first whether the defective games function normally on another suitable Game Boy model. If the problem exist try to reboot the device. With most Game Boy models you can restart by pressing the Start, Select, A and B buttons simultaneously. This is equivalent to switching the unit off and on again.

Hai, i have sigmatel mobile, anyone have any games or do you know which mobile games are suitabel for this mobile?

Hai, i have sigmatel mobile,I want to load chess in my mobile,help me