Thread: Best video game systems

Best video game systems

hi
    currently i am playing on my core 2 duo system which is not that much remarkable i am gaming freak and now looking for Best dedicated video game systems so that i can play with awesome gaming experience so please help me ..!

Re: Best video game systems

There is dedicated video game systems specially PlayStation 3 , xbox is the game console to beat. Nintendo Wii is addictive also PSP is there all this consoles are for gaming and worth to pay. i dont find good experience to play on computers,,,

XL-018 is developed for computer game that dedicated to the gaming world.support an Intel Core i7 870, the last presented in chronological order by Intel in the market, two NVIDIA GTX275 are the prerequisites for a system that supports every video game last generation at every resolution, without having to compromise.motherboard based on Intel P55 chipset, in this case the model Gigabyte GA-P55-UD6, can support six DDR3 memory modules in dual-channel mode and able to provide PCI-Express lines to handle two video cards simultaneously. The 6 Slot DDR3 can be used all at once, combining a double side memory module to two single side for each of the channels.i think you should defiantly check for it

Dell and Alienware combination can help you here nyou can try Alienware Aurora or Alienware Aurora ALX both are with Intel CoreTM i7 , i love this and working great without any problem and great performance also fo rmore check here http://www.dell.com/content/products...=19&l=en&s=dhs