Thread: Gran Turismo 5 vs nfs shift

Gran Turismo 5 vs nfs shift

hi
    i am enthusiastic and excited regarding both games nfs is always my favorite but now its also looking great Gran Turismo 5 well both are completely different but i want to know if there i have to choose one between them then which one should be ?
    thank you

Re: Gran Turismo 5 vs nfs shift

Gran Turismo 5 vs nfs shift vs Supercar Challenge

Graphics:
    I find that more attractive than Dirt 2 in terms of modeling.
    There is no excessive blur
    AC is good but the 720p with the equivalent pc texture and detail High level high. So GT5 will remain for long the most beautiful game of any fund platforms combined.
    I would say that for cars only and therefore outside decorations Gran Turismo 5 is best here

Sound:
    5.1 on the PS3 is more credible than PC but still not perfect. I mean is that we understand poorly the cars behind when we return to our wheels.
    I finished the class 1 and so far I have had a a ford Megane RS, a seat ... So no big engines roar. In any case there is a difference in sound. I'll see what happens on the bigger vehicles but for me the best sounds of engines are on Supercar Challenge (PS3)

Playability:
    I had originally placed the maximum sensitivity to the accelerator and brake. Big mistake on it. In fact if you take these settings, you find yourself like Supercar Challenge from around the heavy braking ultimately right. The car go too wrong if the wheels are not perfectly straight.
    This exchange of GT also in terms of behavior. Shift is better to give small brakes screeching . It's quite disturbing initially because we tell ourselves that we finally stops soon. I have not yet removed the ABS (in fact I have a doubt about its effect on vs. off). Last but unable to change the keys and driving the nitro right of the gearshift is zero! Gran Turismo 5 is better

Re: Gran Turismo 5 vs nfs shift

Yes, you read correctly. These words come directly from the mouth of Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of Gran Turismo 5, which states that the perfection of all conditions (shooting, sunshine ...) are almost impossible to find in reality.

The reality is less than the best conditions and most aesthetic. Better than the real world ... Yes, it is a good way to tell. What to say about the real is that the criteria for having made a 'real' are much more strict and volatile that one can imagine, how the sun shines, the reflections of a particular element, the global illumination of the scene. .. "