Thread: Street Fighter IV Online Mode

Street Fighter IV Online Mode

Hello , i have just seen the Demo of the Street Fighter IV Game in the Nearby Store , i like it Really much , but forgot to ask it Whether it Support the online play mode or not, so can you tell me whether Street Fighter IV game support online mode or not , please help me thanks in advance

Re: Street Fighter IV Online Mode

Yes this Game Support the online mode ,not only online these game also has the following mode

• Arcade mode – fight your way through the toughest AI oppoents and unlock hidden characters
    • Practise mode – sharpen your skills with a range of challenging yet fun tutorials
    • Vs Mode – the pinnacle of player vs player combat either online of offline
    • New Combos and ‘Super’ attacks
    • New destructible environments

Capcom seem to have formalized the release of Super Street Fighter IV on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in spring 2010. This new edition will include 8 new fighters (with Juri, Dee Jay and T-Hawk), a more balancedgame system , more Ultra attacks , and an optimized online mode . Finally, the title should be sold at a lower rate than usual, although the exact selling price is unclear.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Most importantly the game has extreme good taste to include an option "Sleep" in Arcade mode, AND playing with that opponent appears online,but remember Super Street Fighter IV is not online compatible with its predecessor