Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Please post cheats of Infamous game

Video Games

Old 25-09-2009

Please post cheats of Infamous game

Hi,
Does any one has played the game called Infamous. I am looking for detailed information on the game. I had purchased a second hand PlayStation 3 gaming console. The trader gave me the disc of this game. I had not played this game before. The graphic is awesome. I had seen the intro of the game and that is really cool. What is game plot and I need some cheats on the game. Thanks in advance.

Old 25-09-2009

Re: Please post cheats of Infamous game

Infamous for the PS3 is an action game in the third person you plunge into the dark world of superheroes. You play as Cole, a young man who receives super powers by accident. The game is in third person and allows the player to choose whether to be a hero or an anti-hero, and this may affect the outcome of the story. Only one man knows the enormous disaster survival: Cole. Miraculously he does not have an explosion on the wound. But he quickly notes that he suddenly has incredible gifts: super powers which he good or very bad things can do. You, the gamer, Cole helps to make the right decisions. Get him while he Empire City selfish way of terrorizing the citizens while helping with their problems.
http://www.techarena.in/video/9151-i...laystation.htm
Old 25-09-2009

Here are some cheats by which you can perform great stunts in the game. So by this way you can kill you enemy more easily and in a much better way. Try this out. Raid - Kill an enemy with a Lightning Bolt, while Cole is in the air, Make Platt - Kill an enemy with an object that you have thrown with the shock wave at him, Sticky Bomb - Kill an opponent by pinning him a shock grenade, Deep case - Kill an opponent by throwing him by a shock wave or in the melee from a high object, Environmental Victims - Kill an opponent by using a surrounding object, like a car chase in the air, Shock & Lightning - Kill an enemy with lightning, while the receiver is in the air, Flying Head Shot - Kill an opponent who is in the air with a head shock, Ride the lightning - Kill an enemy while you're on a rail, Clinging Air Bomb - Kill an opponent who is in the air by passing it a grenade pin, Flying melee - Kill an opponent who is in the air with a melee attack, Insulting Violation - Tack on an opponent a shock grenade and then kill it before it explodes, etc
Old 25-09-2009

Especially in the later part of the game is almost impossible to catch the same three opponents with a shock wave, and join in the next precipice. It is therefore particularly important that you finish in the Neon area, or directly during the fight on top of the tower that task. In all three options you have to wait right at the beginning to the moment when the opponents are at an edge in a direct group. Then you should wait a second longer and use the shock wave. On the streets, there are some sources of energy, you have in "Infamous," but mostly the feeling that the energy is no longer long enough. To give you an overview of the sources, we have listed all known. It should be mentioned that by shelling from metal objects that they can recharge. All energy sources - People, Lanterns, TVs, Power Converter, Power Boxes, Trains, Lighting objects, Fans, Ventilation, Systems for large buildings, Billboards, Vehicles and Generator.
Infamous ( PS3 )

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,