Thread: Need some tips and tricks to play Puch Out

Need some tips and tricks to play Puch Out

Hi,
    I am looking for some cheat codes of Punch-Out game. I have a PS3 at my home and recently I borrowed the Game CD. The game looks interesting. But it is not easy for me to play. I need help of those who had completed the game. Please post some cheats and tips to play the game. Also will these games work in multiplayer also. I had read some instructions but they are not enough. Also please post some general overview of the game.

Re: Need some tips and tricks to play Puch Out

Punch out is classic puzzle sports rhythmic punching game. It is a popular classic game by Nintendo. The game is easy and you will probably enjoy a lot. The game lets you to punch your opponent. Here some useful cheats for the game Headgear - 100 battles in single player to lose , Last Stand Mode - Mr. Sandman in title defense mode Kiss, Major Circuit - Competition to win the Minor, Title Defense Mode - The World competition win, World Circuit - The major competition win, Donkey Kong as a playable Character - Donkey Kong face in a fight and Champions mode - Win 10 fights in Mac's Last Stand

I had played the game and enjoyed a lot. The game is a classic punching game with the funny cartoons. It is a all time favorite game. The game is available for all platforms. Some the tips you can try is for Champions Mode - Macs win 10 matches in last stand, Head Gear - prefer 100 matches in single player mode, Last Stand Mode - mr sandman low speed mode in title defense, Major Circuit - Win the Minor Circuit Championship Title, Title Defense Mode - Win the World Championship Circuit Title and World Circuit - Win the Major Circuit Championship Title.

The first Punch-Out! came out in 1984 in the arcade halls, but the most famous version is surely Super Punch-Out. Furthermore you can not switch between different punches by moving your controller, but a button during the strike.This method of control is very fine indeed, but it is a pity that the makers did not have the capabilities of the Wii. These fun gameplay is supported by a fifteen funny opponents each of which all boxing cliches out of the cupboard. So you have the weak lanky Frenchman trickling again after a few hits, but also the muscular rus after every time he goes down, homesickness indrinkt itself. This last option is a kind of power-up system where you basically a super version of yourself you can change by pushing your opponent to dodge and then at the right moment to strike.