Thread: Cheats of Need for Speed Most Wanted

Cheats of Need for Speed Most Wanted

Hi,
    Guys I am looking for some cheats to play Need for Speed Most Wanted game. I had tried to search it on various location but I does not find those for which I am looking for. If anyone has completed the game then what are the most simple tips and tricks that can help me to play the game more easily. I am going to play the game in multiplayer mode with my friends. So this also help me out to win the game easily. Please post some best tips. Thanks in advance.

Re: Cheats of Need for Speed Most Wanted

Need For Speed is one of the most appreciated Video Game. The game comes in both PC and Xbox, PS3 version. The best thing I like to do is to unlock the cars in the game. It is really a hard job to keep on playing and getting all the cars unlock. First I will give some tips to unlock some cars. These are my favorite one. To unlock Castrol Ford GT the code is castrol, for all cars iammostwanted, etc. To unlock the burger King Challenge give the UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, to get free updates give same UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT.

I had played the game and found some relatively better points. This make the game more easy to play and win. First select the bounty or milestone as a hiding place. Always make sure that the helicopter follow you in condition 4. When the cops follow you then go to the hiding place and park your car. Then are tons of bounty million points in the game. The place normally lies between the rosewood and rockport which are visible.

First to get some Easy money get a easy race and win quickly. After that start again the race and repeat the process with same level again. To get some easy upgrades with the Burger King Challenge. After this you can get all the unique part for your car. Use the bounties for hiding. Sell out car to gain more points. To get a fast boost drop the clutch and hold it. For grip give good acceleration and spin out. Avoid the police if you want to stay in the game for long.