Thread: How to drift in nfs shift on pc

How to drift in nfs shift on pc

I have bought the new version of Need for speed Shift for my pc. To be honest the incar view of the game is one of the outstanding change-in-game made in my view. However, I have liked its dual racing gaming mode and many others, but what is buggin me is its drift racing. The drift racing in Nfs Shift is completely different from its previous versions. I find it very difficult to drift, as soon as I tap my break and start drifiting in nfs shift, I completely either make a 360 rotation or crash to the side boards. I have tried every possible way to make a perfect drifting but cannot understand its new concept? Can anyone tell me how to drift race in need for speed shift game? Thanks

Re: How to drift in nfs shift on pc

Before playing the drift racing in nfs shift you need to tune your car first, and there are many options for interior customization to drop weight in your favourite car as well as specific tuning prior to drifting or race events. The team has prepared a completely new physics engine for the drift racing.

Its all about how much accelaration you are giving to your car and you will have to make sure what car you are driving and you know the car very well and know whether or not let off, brake or e brake and get used to counter steering each way you come about take a turn and the closer you get to the 3 orange cones in a corner while in a drift it'll give sometimes a straight 100 points, so hit a okay drift in every corner cutting the inside you're look at 600-700 points

The drift racing in nfs game is completely horrible from what I have heard so far but the new cockpit view looks very good. There are many video that will show you drift world champion Vaughn Gittin talking about the popular racing sport as well as real footage and in-game scenes. I havent unlocked drifting yet so I can't comment on that.