Thread: how to kill Uroboros Mkono in Resident evil 5 pc version

how to kill Uroboros Mkono in Resident evil 5 pc version

So I am stucked at the chapter 5-2 where we have to kill Uroboros Mkono boss. I have tried everything to kill him, shooted this boss all over till my last bullets are left, thrown incredinary grenade on him but it will still not die. I have played more than half an hour to kill this boss but in the end I die eventually. Can anyone please tell me how to defeat Uroboros Mkono boss in Resident evil 5? Is there any tips that anyone knows? Thanks for sharing in adv.
    Your every word defines my existence, world and self.

Re: how to kill Uroboros Mkono in Resident evil 5 pc version

Have you tried buying grenade launcher and shooting the boss till it reveals the orange balls on which you have to shoot at. The only best way to kill him is shoot at its orange balls continously untill it will die. You can also use a flame thrower which is shown at the cut scene and burn the boss alive.

If your ammo's are finished then keep shooting Uroboros Mkono with the flame thrower and refill when it is over and remember that atleast for 1 minutes you will have to run or dodge the boss attack till the the refill gets over. Once you equip any weapon remember to target the weak spots with the flamethrower when they pop out. Either way if you are still facing problem then I cna help you defeating the boss in Co-operative mode.

Watch the video of killing Uroboros Mkono in Resident evil 5 on Techarena.in : http://www.techarena.in/video/11559-...ent-evil-5.htm

Another simple way is equip a Rocket Launcher and kill the boss Uroboros Mkono in one shot. Without consuming more time and wasting limited ammo's or grenades, you can outsmart defeating the boss with ease.