Thread: What is wiiware

What is wiiware

Hi,
    I have a Wii Gaming console. I had recently purchased it. My friends recommend me to get WiiWare on it. Is it some type of gaming application. According to them I can download tons of free games on it. I am not sure that this service is available on my gaming console. Does it offers free games downloads. If yes then how can I get it on my console from where can I download the games. And in the same way does it is possible to play games online also. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is wiiware

It is a service for Wii users which allows them to download games and applications tools which are created for Wii console. It is created by Nintendo. Here the only condition is that these games and tools are only available on Wii Shop Channel which is located under the WiiWare category. Once it is download the game will be available in the Wii or SD Card Menu as a separate channel. The tool simply gives you get a games of smaller budgets and original ones. You can simply gain Nintendo Points and use them for buying games. It is effective in JAPAN. But you can also go to the official site for your use also.

WiiWare is a service which provides Wii user to buy small and low cost games. The games can be download from the official site by opening it in your console and navigating to the category. Once the games are downloaded they are stored in your Wii SD memory and you can also use the external hard drive for the same. You have to buy the games of play online to gain Wii Points. This points are then used to buy Wii Points cards to get good discount on games. Second thing there no demo available for those game.

Just browser the official site of WiiWare in your console or PC and buy the games. WiiWare offers usually cool and popular games. I am listing you some of the widely accepted games. To buy them you will need to log in the Wii Shop channel. The popular games according to me are My Aquarium, My Pokémon Ranch, Brain Challenge, Midnight Bowling, TV Show King, Wild West Guns, Final Fantasy, etc. You can simply navigate the most popular category and purchase game. You can also win points by playing multiplayer games.