Thread: Need for Speed SHIFT Patch is out or not

Need for Speed SHIFT Patch is out or not

I recently saw that there NFS shift patch was available for download, so I installed it but there was not a single change in the game mode that I found. The patch was approx. to 44 mbs and I also found out that it was named something to nfsu when I extracted it. So does that means it is a fake patch for nfs shift or is nfs shift patch out or not in the market yet? Thans for any information.

Re: Need for Speed SHIFT Patch is out or not

I dont think that there is yet any Nfs patch out in the market yet. You might have downloaded some crap from some crap website who are just targeting massive downloads for not an obvious reasons.

The nfsu patch that you have described if for Nfs undercover version game and not for nfs shift version. I think just for the promo sake some sites are making misuse of the powers bestowed upon them. This sites should get banned for misleading people for wrong downloads that is wrongly provided.

I think recently only the demo version of Need for Speed Shift was just released and no patches are yet out even on the original website. So, I wouldnt recommend you to download any patches from any website yet untill it is available on the nfs sites. In the meanwhile you can check out the Nfs Shift Review and also download its pc demo version from TechArena.in

Download Need for Speed SHIFT PC Demo
    Need for Speed Shift PS3 Review

I have a Logitech Dual Stick USB Gamepad for computer and if I try to play the nfs shift game with it, then all the controller movements mix up in sense like if I press X for accelaration then it will use the handbreaks instead and some other bizarre things. So I think that EA should realease the patch as soon as possible to solve the controller issue.

PS: I have also tried changing the gamepad configuration but that doesnt work either.

Quote Originally Posted by jean View Post
    I have a Logitech Dual Stick USB Gamepad for computer and if I try to play the nfs shift game with it, then all the controller movements mix up in sense like if I press X for accelaration then it will use the handbreaks instead and some other bizarre things. So I think that EA should realease the patch as soon as possible to solve the controller issue.

PS: I have also tried changing the gamepad configuration but that doesnt work either.
    Heres your solution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MT0hTu_4g0&fmt=22