Thread: Guitar Hero 5 or The Beatles: Rock Band which one is best

Guitar Hero 5 or The Beatles: Rock Band which one is best

Hi,

I am slowly getting interest in music games, and there are many games coming out with negative and positive points. right now i am planning to buy a new musical game, but i cant decide which one should i buy, I'm looking into if I can get the older Guitar Hero DLC and use it for Guitar Hero 5. On the other, there's The Beatles: Rock Band, Guitar Hero 5, Activision's latest in the long-running series. but which one is best, Guitar Hero 5 or The Beatles: Rock Band.

Re: Guitar Hero 5 or The Beatles: Rock Band which one is best

There is nothing new in the latest guitar hero 5 , Gameplay in Guitar Hero 5 is similar to previous games in the series. Using a special game controller, players attempt to match scrolling notes as they appear on screen along a note track to mimic the playing of rock music and other songs. It is better to buy The Beatles: Rock Band.

Go for Rock Band 2, it will have over 1000 songs by the end of this year. Better gameplay too. It was made by the people who created Guitar Hero, and also created the sequel Guitar Hero 2. The game allows players to perform as members of The Beatles by providing up to six players with the ability to play three different controllers modeled after music instruments (a guitar controller for lead guitar and bass guitar gameplay, a drum controller and up to three microphones for vocals).

Guitar Hero 5 beats The Beatles: Rock Band, There are many newcomers in the list of past week, GGuitar Hero knows better than 5 to enter. The full list, which has until September 12 is as follows:

• Guitar Hero 5
    • Colin McRae: Dirt 2
    • Batman: Arkham Asylum
    • The Beatles: Rock Band
    • Wii Fit
    • Wii Sports Resort
    • IL2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Mario Kart Wii
    • 2009 Ashes Cricket

Guitar Hero 5 zorgde met de release gelijk voor de hoogste notering ooit in de serie. Guitar Hero 5 caused the release of same for the highest ranking ever in the series.