Thread: Cheat Engine for mac

Cheat Engine for mac

Hello,
    i am looking for some help regarding cheats for game on mac os .My friend suggest Cheat Engine for mac. I would like know if somebody would have a tutorial or explain how to use cheat engine with TrackMania Nations Forever (TMNF). Also does anyone know replacement for cheat engine on mac??
    Please help

thank you

Re: Cheat Engine for mac

So to you say ... cheat engine is a software to hack the game say it was cheating. cheats engine (thanks to the fairly complicated maneuver) enters the game and make amends. by exemple to blow up the car, to go faster, go to the line ..?? so you win as its easy ?? ok but I do not like too much such stuff, but I've never heard of this ..

Cheat Engine is an open source tool designed to help you with modifying games so you can make them harder or easier depending on your preference but also contains other usefull tools to help debugging games and even normal applications.

Try with The Cheat .The Cheat is a universal game trainer for Mac OS X. It lets you cheat many games which otherwise don't provide cheats. Change things in your game like ammunition, number of lives, health, level, location in the game, etc. You can also enhance your gaming experience in many unpredictable ways.